Do you want to become a developer php ?
If so, you're in the right place! In this guide, we will teach you everything you need to know about becoming a PHP developer. We'll cover topics such as what PHP is, how to learn it, what tools and resources you need, and more. So whether you're just starting out or are looking for a refresher course, keep reading for all the information you need to get started!
What is PHP?
PHP is a scripting language that was created in 1994 by Rasmus Lerdorf. It stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, and is used to create dynamic web pages. PHP code is inserted between special tags within an HTML page, and the resulting page is then served to the user's browser.
Why Learn PHP?
There are many reasons why you might want to learn PHP. Here are some of the most common:
- PHP is one of the most popular programming languages in use today, so there are plenty of job opportunities available.
- It's easy to learn compared to other programming languages.
- You can use it to create both static and dynamic websites.
- PHP is free and open source.
How to Learn PHP
There are a number of ways you can learn PHP:
- There are many excellent books on the subject available both online and in stores.
- You can find plenty of tutorials online, or watch video courses on sites like Lynda.com or Udemy.
- There are also dozens of PHP frameworks available which can help you get up to speed quickly. Some popular frameworks include Laravel, Symfony, and CodeIgniter.
Tools and Resources for PHP Developers
Here are some tools and resources that all PHP developers should be familiar with:
- The official php.net website is an excellent resource for everything related to PHP development.